In order to place on sale again a second-hand Stoppil filler (EC6060, year 2001), our team proceeded with its refurbishment.
Details of the operations carried out:
- Cleaning and powering up of the equipment
- Reworking and backup of the PLC
- Test of all functions, including machine’s safety
- Test of the proper functioning of the flowmeters, then replacement of a faulty one along with a level sensor
- Refurbishment and modification of the Flexlink vials’ conveyor
Today, the machine is ready for production launch.
Below, links to articles describing the same kind of operations, also realized by Ingecentre Group on other used fillers:
- Refurbishment of a used Stork filler
- Refurbishment of a used Plümat filler
- Refurbishment of a used Weckerle filler
And you will find here all the used fillers of our catalogue.