Ingecentre Group was appointed by a Portuguese customer for the buying and refurbishment of a Serac GAIA R4E2V2 520 vial filler-capper.
The project consisted in the realization of four formats of vials and caps (three formats with screw-cap, one format with snap-on cap).
Details of the operations carried out:
- Refurbishment of the electric part and PLC + configuration of the PLC
- Creation of the new stars and guides to the required formats
- Creation of the new filling parts and screwing nozzles
- Refurbishment of the dosing pumps, with new gaskets and material certificates (the machine being intended for a pharmaceutical use)
- Adaptation of the infeed/outfeed conveyors, along with the guides, to optimize the speed with a focus on the stability of the vials (small diameter, big height)
- Putting to format of the caps’ feeding bowls
Today, the machine is ready for production launch.
For any project of the same kind, do not hesitate to contact us
You will find here all our machines
You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel