We are fully capable of managing the installation of new equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
This month, we performed such an operation at one of our customer’s sites, on behalf of DH Industries Limited, a major supplier of filling and packing machinery to the pharmaceutical sector. The project consisted of the laying out and assembly of a filling line for the production of inhalers.
All the work was carried out under Covid constraints and regulations, and alongside work being carried out by other providers.
Details of the operation:
- Unloading of all the equipment (value: 8M€) from five large lorries.
- Uncrating and unpacking of all the machines (including managing the disposal of all waste packing materials).
- Protecting the floor surface (Isorel type), handling the equipment via various means including motorised (forklift trucks) and manual (rollers, pallet trucks etc).
- Setting up the equipment in the production area. The conformity of the installation, along with the checking of levels was performed by DH Industries.
- Arrangement of the first floor technical zone to enable the installation of the control cabinets, the laying of base plates, and manoeuvring the machines to the correct positions.
- Providing assistance for the assembly of the mechanical equipment.
During the following two weeks, our customer carried out the connection of all the linking conveyors, and the wiring. In order to facilitate this, we made available an aerial work platform and various handling devices – pallet trucks, hydraulic jacks, etc.
Today, the line assembly process is almost finished. Our customer is very satisfied with the outcome and has already requested our services for another project next autumn.
Do not hesitate to ask us to help with the installation of your new pharmaceutical equipment, or to give our contact information to your machine’s suppliers. We would be delighted to offer our services to you.
Do not hesitate to contact us (https://ingecentre.fr/nous-contacter/?lang=en) for additional information.