- Training in industrial maintenance and/or mechanics
- Successful work experience (at least 3 years) in negotiation and business development in the industrial sector
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry (practices, norms …)
- Appreciated: knowledge in the field of the installation/maintenance of industrial production lines
- Required skills: expertise in project management, sense of service, relational ease, high adaptation capacity, autonomy
- Technical English (written and spoken) required
Directly attached to the Director, your main mission will be the development of the prospects/customers portfolio of our 3 companies, at the national and international level.
Your missions (non-exhaustive list):
- To prospect, maintain and develop our portfolio of industrial customers in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic sector.
- To follow our sales objectives.
- To analyse the needs, to propose accurate solutions, to manage the plannings and budget in keeping with the specifications.
- To draft the quotations, and to follow the orders (long term sales).
- To supervize the works on site (travels to foresee).
- To assure the feed-back of information observed on the spot (maintenance, complaints, quality…).
- To participate in our commercial action plan and in our sales strategy.
- Based in Orléans, national mobility required
- Taking-up: as soon as possible
- Company car for professional travels